Revit TechnicianMay 28, 2013
Successful applicant must be proficient in the use of REVIT MEP; performing accurate, thorough, and conscientious translation of verbal direction and written markups as well as use basic design ability to create the REVIT models. Electrical Lighting and Power experience is highly recommended.
The responsibilities of this position include preparing clear, complete and accurate working plans, routine designs, detail drawings and layouts from engineer’s direction, sketches, specifications, or notes by performing the following duties:
- Accurately performs production assignments, and applies company documents presentation standards and procedures to the work.
- Determines and implements required procedures and methods, including presentation formats, use of correct symbols, and management of relative scales.
- Prepares finished drawings from engineering sketches and instructions.
- Prepares assigned projects for the design team with required drawing and updating.
- Proficient with Autodesk REVIT MEP software required as well as working experience with AutoCAD.
- Excellent computer Skills and a working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word are also required.
- General knowledge of drafting techniques and engineering terminology.
- Ability to read and interpret sketched and schematic drawings from all disciplines.
- Ability to work under deadlines and time constraints.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Experience with project types such as commercial, educational, healthcare, retail and infrastructure.
- Ability to interpret architectural and structural drawings to identify conditions affecting the layout of mechanical systems routes and space constraints.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental plans from leading health insurance companies
- 401k Plan
- Life, AD & D, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Educational Assistance Program
- Challenging Projects and supportive work environment that includes a continuous focus on learning and professional development